Tanoshii Moomin Ikka - 11

on January 13, 2013
guess which tree he'll crash into

Torrent  ||  DDL

Maybe we'll just sub Haitai Nanafa since CR got Senyuu.

4 comment(s):

Tony said...

Haitai Nanafa looks more interesting anyway. I would prefer more episodes of Moomin to either of them, but you probably already know that... :-)

mrkuuru said...

Subbing something else keeps me (and maybe oooo- too) motivated since working on only one series gets kinda tiring after a while. :D

Samurai Jack said...

Hello! First time posting here. I wanted to say thank you for subbing Moomin!

I've been enjoying every episode, and hope to watch many more episodes! Snufkin is my favorite character, but it seems he's appearing less with each passing episode...

Is there any chance you can also sub Eat-Man?
It might already be subbed though.

Anyways, thank you again for subbing Moomin!

Tony said...

分かりました。どうもありがとうございました。

Post a Comment

Not using Anonymous is cool.