Tanoshii Moomin Ikka - 24

on September 13, 2015


Torrent  ||  DDL

Late just like Snufkin~

25 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

You made my day,
Thanks guys!
<3

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! Thankyou!!! I thought this project was dead for a sec there.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're still working on this! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

thanks u
i am Glad you're still working on this

Tony said...

ありがとうございます。

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you're translating this. I was obsessed with Moomins when I was a child, so I wanted to rewatch it, but after seeing few episodes in Japanese I can't stand English dubbing nor the one from my country, so thank you so much for your hard work, I hope you won't give up on this project.

Nina said...

Thank you so much!
Please keep it up, it is greatly appreciated!

Unknown said...

You guys are amazing. I wanna huggle you so bad right now. I really hope you'll do season 2 as well <3

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo glad this isn't dead!! I can't stand watching the English dub of this show and this version is just so beautiful?? I got so excited I gave myself a stomach cramp from seeing this episode uploaded. Thank you so much for all of your hard work! Can't wait for the rest. <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping translating these! I always wanted to hear the original sound.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MOOMIN! Please keep it up, and let us know how we can assist you

Anonymous said...

omg thank you so much. <33 please do the other episodes too, it's so amazing. *-*

Avery said...

Thank you for subbing this series! I have been wanting to watch Moomin for a long time.. I'm trying to find episode one, but the torrent has no seeds and DDL link is dead. Is it possible for someone to seed, or even upload a batch like ep 1-10? :)

Avery said...

Ah.. actually.. I can't download most of the episodes. It says 1-2 seeds, but doesn't connect to me. :( If someone could help, I'd really appreciate it!

Jaakko said...

Hi, would it be possible for you to put all the raws of this first season in one torrent or is it already out somewhere?

Unknown said...

Will you continue subbing this? (;w;)
I'm waiting...please?

Unknown said...

Am hoping for you guys to continue with the subbing too, am getting hit hard with childhood feels and my wife is loving it too ( she has never seen it, apparently 'murrica did not get the glorious thing known as moo in)

Anonymous said...

When will we get more Moomin? ;/

Anonymous said...

Please come back soon. <:( Forever waiting for more Moomin...

Joselyn said...

Hi! Thank you for your hard work! I really aprecciate it <3
Will you continue this project? I hope so, you make a lot of people happy!

Mubarak said...

Thanks for subbing this beautiful anime, I really hope you resume your subbing activities :'3 the wait is becoming harder and harder with every passing day.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for translating Tanoshii Moomin thus far, being able to experience childhood nostalgia with the original cast is much appreciated <3

I too am hoping you continue on the Moomin translation and if it weren't for my knowledge in Japanese language and experience with subbing Anime being limited I'd love to help. Perhaps in the future I'll work on translating projects :)

Zephyr said...

Finish Tanoshii Moomin already. At least notify people if you've decided to dropped it.

Zephyr said...

Finish Tanoshii Moomin already. At least notify people if you've decided to dropped it.

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it? It's already been a year...

Post a Comment

Not using Anonymous is cool.