Space Brothers #0

on November 1, 2016



Hello. We like Space Bros.

I really thought his name was Tuck... but Azuma's note said Tack. And no one argues with Azuma. So Tack it is. /o/

We used this raw. Here's the .ass file if you already have the raw (fonts not included).

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

whoaaa thank you very much

DC_Fulano said...

OMG Thanks, I waited years for this

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for this effort. Two very slight, and I mean very slight, word errors that a person could fix in Notepad (like I did on my end). Otherwise, the .ass file is perfect. Fantastic work!

And this movie is soooooooooooooooooo good. Just the perfect lead in to the series itself. Once again, my many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Blu-ray version have extended and alternative scenes

Post a Comment

Not using Anonymous is cool.