Tanoshii Moomin Ikka - 15

on April 2, 2013

Torrent  ||  DDL

I really liked this episode. It had a satirical tone to it that wasn't present in the previous episodes.

Also, for our (late) April Fools' joke, we have decided to drop Moomin. And we're also disbanding to make the joke more convincing to the easily convinced.

Best of Spring 2013: Aku no Hana and/or Shingeki no Kyojin

5 comment(s):

Tony said...

"Aku no Hana" was the only new anime I saw which looked at all promising to me. I'll give "Shingeki no Kyojin" a try, but only because I've liked some other Production IG anime ("Ghost Hound", for example). Thanks for the recommendations.

Too bad about the group disbanding, just after achieving "speedsubber" status. :p

Tony said...

By the way, there's a lot of satire in the books, although it tends to be done gently. It's part of what makes the books as appealing for many adults as for children.

mrkuuru said...

I'm looking forward to watching Aku no Hana the most.
Kyojin's trailer really made me excited for the show. I think it'll at least be entertaining (those fight scenes!) even if it doesn't live up to my expectations.

Tony said...

Hmm. Nice art style in the first episode, and interesting storytelling overall, but more than a tad pretentious. I don't know how much I can take of symbolic flowers blinking their evil eyes.

Unknown said...

Just dropping a line of appreciation for your efforts. Keep the good spirits. :)

Post a Comment

Not using Anonymous is cool.