Tanoshii Moomin Ikka - 16

on April 12, 2013
not a martian
Torrent  ||  DDL

The video below is a TV CM for an anime movie's BD release.

10 comment(s):

Andrew said...

Oh wow, I am so, so glad you're subbing this! I've been obsessing over finding English subtitles for the Japanese dub of this show and could just not believe there wasn't anyone else interested in doing that. I like the intro and ending songs a lot more than in the Eng dub, and the voice acting too.

Thanks for doing this, I'm really excited about seeing more!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing this! Can't wait for the next one!

Anonymous said...

Pls pls subbing Fuse teppou Musume Torimonochou :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for Moomin! <3

Anonymous said...

When are you subbing this? the movie has been out for a month now.

Anonymous said...

More Moomin! More Moomin! D:
(please...)

Tony said...

I hope you find the time and energy to return to fansubbing the Tanoshii Moomin Ikka series some time in the future. Whether this happens or not, many thanks for the episodes which you have already given us!

Tony said...

Also, let me know if there's any way I could make the workload lighter for continuing the project. I would welcome the opportunity to make any contribution I'm capable of.

Tony said...

Here's a set of Russian subs for episodes 1 to 75 from which you could get approximate timings, if that would save some work:

http://subs.com.ru/page.php?id=2524

Klonoa said...

Please, sub more eps!

Post a Comment

Not using Anonymous is cool.