Tanoshii Moomin Ikka - 17

on August 4, 2013

Torrent  ||  DDL

After 12000 years, episode 17's finally released. We apologize for making you wait so long. That was very uncool of us.

6 comment(s):

Peter said...

Thank you very much <3 You are still the best!

Anonymous said...

12000 years is cool enough for me. It's a classic after all! (^_^)

Mumin-Fan said...

ahhh thank you so so much again : -)

voln said...

THANSK

Vetusomaru said...

Seeing the 17th taking so long I was afraid that the translation project was dropped silently. I'm glad I was wrong. Thanks for keeping the great job. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing this!
By the way, downloading this gave me the fbi virus, you might want to look into that.
Anyway, keep up the good work :D

Post a Comment

Not using Anonymous is cool.