Tanoshii Moomin Ikka - 18

on August 12, 2013
nice
Hello. Here's episode 18.

Torrent  ||  DDL

9 comment(s):

Tony said...

どうも。

Anonymous said...

thaanxxx
your the beestttttttt

Peter said...

<3 wheeee, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!! Your work is excellent!

Mumin-Fan said...

sugooooooooooiiiiii! thank you yo!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for subbing Moomin, its a precious childhood-series that I would still watch today and show to my kid when he grows older. <3

Onanimas said...

Thank you, looking forward to the next ep already.

Also while I think that Space Bros and Uchouten Kazoku are both great, is the new Rozen Maiden series worth watching? I watched the first 2 episodes and it felt rushed like hell.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your work in subtitling this, good people of COOL! I've been interested in the old 'Calpis Comic Theater': Moomin and New Moomin adaptations as they are grouped with a couple of pretty awesome anime series (Dororo to Hyakkimaru and Heidi, girls of Alps). But this one seems like a lot of fun from what I've seen so far. :)

Anonymous said...

I've discovered this amazing anime only yesterday, but it had only eng dub. Trying to get a subbed version i've found you guys. To translate such an old nice anime... You're really COOL!

Post a Comment

Not using Anonymous is cool.