Resurrected! Tanoshii Moomin Ikka - 20

on January 19, 2015
Due to various reasons both inexcusable and the opposite, we haven't subbed anything since October 2013. That changes now because Moomin 20 is here.

Torrent || DDL


We feel bad for making you wait such a long time. ๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ

We can't say how frequent releases will be, but I can confidently say it'll be more than just this episode for the year.(Will we ever finish this series???)

Sumimasen and arigatou gozaimassssu fellow Moomin enjoyers!

Thanks for putting up with our fastest release speeds.

10 comment(s):

Unknown said...

Well this is a nice surprise, always good to see more Moomins. Hope you'll stick with it even if it takes a long time. Real life obviously takes priority, but as far as fansubbing goes this anime definitely deserves some love and attention. Thanks. ^^



Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Thank you so much!!!

Tony said...

Many, many, many thanks!

Samurai Jack said...

Welcome back and happy new year!

I hope this won't be too much trouble, but is it at all possible to post new links to the first 19 episodes? I had them all on my computer a couple years ago, but my computer crashed and I lost everything except for episodes 18 and 19, which actually came out after my computer crashed.

Also, nice song and video! Thanks for sharing and subbing Moomin!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing, I always checked back to your site for this.

the speed is not an issue. I think the thought about this project being abandoned weighs much heavier on most of our souls. It's such a great series and the original japanese version is absolutely lovely to listen to.

so thanks again from a big Moomin fan : -)

mrkuuru said...

@Samurai Jack: You mean DDL links right? since all torrents are here (with only few seeders lol). I'll upload them on our SolidFiles folder (and also on mega eventually) but it'll take a while because my upload speed's crap.

shadeblack said...

Just happened to check back on you guys - thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

HUZZAH! Your back! \o/

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will be able to finish the series! Just take your time. We will wait patiently. (I will, at least.) Thank you for your hard work!

yuuki said...

yaaaaaay finaally
sank yoooooooooou

Post a Comment

Not using Anonymous is cool.